Aurania’s Board and senior management recognize that good corporate governance is fundamental to the effective and efficient operation of the Company. The Board is committed to maintaining a high standard of corporate governance practices and believes that this commitment is not only in the best interest of the Shareholders, but that it also promotes effective decision making at the Board level.
Aurania’s Board has created a number of governance policies that provide the framework for its corporate culture and business practices. These policies are included in the Company’s Corporate Governance Manual and the Board will regularly review and update these policies as the Company evolves.
The Corporate Governance Manual includes the following charters and policies:
– Charter of the Board of Directors
– Charter of the Audit Committee
– Charter of the Safety, Environment and Social Responsibility Committee
– Charter of the Nominating, Compensation and Governance Committee
– Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
– Whistleblower Policy